Friday, January 29, 2010

Granuary


Fluffing around on teh interwebs and blogz lead me to Mike's blog...and I thought, "yes, let's make a commitment to this blanket malarkey for at least a month"...so I'm going to try and do a granny-a-day until the end of February. I'm not sure if Ninja attacks will slow down my progress, but we'll see how we go.

And you know what? I also found a link via that same post to a great bookseller...and they even have the Thoth tarot that I've been trying to find for the fella. Ta Pip.

1 comment:

  1. I am doing this too Steph...but I have only made 3. I am failing. I better get to it!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Oh hello! I do like a wee comment, that way I know you exist!
Sorry I had to turn the ANNOYING word verification back on, but I've been getting too much spam lately. :(

Search This Blog