Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Hump Day again



Not a great deal of exciting craft this week... just been working on the troublesome grannies, might be time to go back to Lincraft and look for a couple more colours to mix in, seeing as I've abandoned the original yarn I was using. Also been stitching away...have a pillowcase with this pattern in the works, as well as a meaty sampler.

I picked up the latest issue of Crochet Today! last week, as there was some granny-a-rama contained within. Including these rather fetching potholders. Pattern here.


Will I make any of the patterns? Probably not. But they're nice to look at.

1 comment:

  1. I think your grannies are fantastic! Not the least bit troublesome. You are so clever Steph. Do you come in a handy pocket size so I can carry you around in my purse?
    x

    ReplyDelete

Oh hello! I do like a wee comment, that way I know you exist!
Sorry I had to turn the ANNOYING word verification back on, but I've been getting too much spam lately. :(

Search This Blog