Sunday, September 30, 2012

Post title

So here I was, trying to find the login details for my other blog - yes the blog I'd started last year as I couldn't remember the login for this one - and I find that my primary email is linked to this blog...the blog I couldn't find in the first place. Argh!
I still can't remember the address of the other blog I'd started, and foolishly changed it to a compromise name (all the other ones I wanted were taken)...so when I do find it, I'll import everything and kill it off I think.

Although, I'm not the killing type...not the killing type...



 Update- I finally found this blog again, so have imported all my other posts into it. Ah! Order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hello! I do like a wee comment, that way I know you exist!
Sorry I had to turn the ANNOYING word verification back on, but I've been getting too much spam lately. :(

Search This Blog