Friday, October 15, 2010

Can anyone help?

Ingrid's Haven is a non-profit cat shelter in Victoria, an hour's drive from Melbourne. Many cats and kittens areavailable for adoption ... all from death row at the pound, rescued and cared for by Ingrid until new loving homes can be found. All Haven cats and kittens are desexed, vaccinated, microchipped, wormed and flea treated. Ingrid does not accept surrenders from individuals. Ingrid's Haven is a no-kill shelter.
Ingrid needs your help right now, as she says:
"The Haven is facing some difficult times as we have been given notice on our rental property.Our landlord wants to move back in after 10 years but this has put us in an awkward position to find somewhere else to live with the cats, horses and dogs before Christmas. What will happen is yet unclear but the Haven cats are safe, I will do anything in my power to continue my shelter but I am a bit shell shocked at the moment as we are not in a poistion to buy a property but will have to find somewhere again to rent.

I urge everyone to spread the word that I need as many cats as possible to find homes before the big move as this will make it easier for all but the same rules as always apply, everlasting safe homes and the cost for the cats will remain as I still need to pay for their vet care, past and present."

If anyone can afford to donate a few dollars their way, it would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hello! I do like a wee comment, that way I know you exist!
Sorry I had to turn the ANNOYING word verification back on, but I've been getting too much spam lately. :(

Search This Blog