Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday Monday

Dear Blogworld,
It's been 2 months since my last confession.

MsCheesePlease reminded me of the existence of blogs this morning (via Facebook, of course. I've said it before, and I'll say it again...if you really want to get any idea of what I'm up to, FB friend me.) ...What's a blog, said I.

Apparently "It's that thing you used to like to do but then it became stressful and mostly just a painful obligation so the longer you don't blog, the more guilty you feel about it and the harder it becomes to start up again."

Aha! thought I. I have no obligation, because no-one reads me anyway.
But decided to do a post all the same.

3 comments:

  1. I do so read you. I'm just so crappy crazy busy that when this post popped up in google reader (my lifesaver or portable blog memory whichever you prefer to call it) it occurred to me it's been a while since you've been by. I'm crap at keeping track of when people blog, hell occasionally I remember to check when I last blogged!
    Blog when you want about what you want. I'll read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read you darling Steph. I check here every single day to see if you post.
    You are the bees knees.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Oh hello! I do like a wee comment, that way I know you exist!
Sorry I had to turn the ANNOYING word verification back on, but I've been getting too much spam lately. :(

Search This Blog