Monday, April 19, 2010

Tea'n'things

I am a grumpy bum this morning, I'm blaming my hormones and Monday-itis. So hooray for the power of happy Flickr photos. I wouldn't call myself a "shabby chic-er" but florals and vintage are so happy-pretty!


I have a little collection of Woods Ware - Beryl (the green) and Iris (the blue)...one day I'll have a whole set.


Handiware cake tin, originally uploaded by the vintage cottage.
Oh how times have changed, cake never lasts long enough around my place to make it into a tin!


Afternoon Tea, originally uploaded by fleamarketstudio.
Colour of the teacup of course.

And now, I think I need a cuppa.

4 comments:

  1. That certainly has cheered me up. I love the embroidered bird cloth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's that sound? Me groaning in envy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Alison! I'm so pleased.
    Ms Cate? At that last coffee set?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, I love the last one :-)

    ReplyDelete

Oh hello! I do like a wee comment, that way I know you exist!
Sorry I had to turn the ANNOYING word verification back on, but I've been getting too much spam lately. :(

Search This Blog