Thursday, April 22, 2010

Garden musings


GWL - secret garden, originally uploaded by aaroscape.

No, this is not a pic of my garden...but it is representative of the light and feel of the front yard of the new place. This morning I was bemoaning the fact that I'll miss my orange tiles and looking at the bay when I wheel my bins out. And then I realised that while the new house is small, it does have a nice pleasant garden for Hubert and I to play in. And build some raised vegie gardens. And have a worm farm again. And have green things and flowers that will make me happy. So it's all a trade off I guess.

PS. Plus it's Earth Day, some good practical suggestions here.

Well it was for us yesterday, but living under my rock, didn't realise until Google told me this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hello! I do like a wee comment, that way I know you exist!
Sorry I had to turn the ANNOYING word verification back on, but I've been getting too much spam lately. :(

Search This Blog