Monday, April 12, 2010

Five faves

Time for Pip's Five Faves meme, so here's my latest faves:

1. This blog
. I find this stuff fascinating...I think because of the historical context, rather than being interested in crime. Especially the 'Accident Music' posts, including this one:

2. This photo. Just because.


Table of 50's collectables, originally uploaded by yewenyi.


3. This version of a song you all probably know. By the man who (I'm guessing) wrote 99% of that song. But don't sue me anyone, that's just an opinion.




4. This rather lovely journal made out of a recycled book, which I plan to buy from Etsy here when I have some money.



5. All things houses are on my mind, so this drawing appealed. I particularly like the happy cat.

[source]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hello! I do like a wee comment, that way I know you exist!
Sorry I had to turn the ANNOYING word verification back on, but I've been getting too much spam lately. :(

Search This Blog