Thursday, March 18, 2010

Humpy

As I barely knew what day it was yesterday (due to having Monday off) I forgot to do my crafty roundup. Not that it's much loss, as I've had virtually no progress on crafty endeavours lately. I have made a few more granny squares... but the thing is, I'm still hating the troublesome grannies at the moment.
The offenders:
Trying a different tack:

Still not feeling the love. Perhaps destined for a doggie blanket for the pending Staffy*?

Oh, I just don't know. All I can say is "meh".

*pending 'cause he's still with his Mum
, Lola.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah well, I had vision. I had heart palpitations. I had see it-in-my-head LOVE. And all I can say about my kazillion grannies is 'meh'. There should be a support group somewhere.

    ReplyDelete

Oh hello! I do like a wee comment, that way I know you exist!
Sorry I had to turn the ANNOYING word verification back on, but I've been getting too much spam lately. :(

Search This Blog