Gotta hand it to Pip. Just when I was being all "meh" about blog content, she comes up with a fun meme. So I'll play along with Five Faves...in 3 categories no less, because I'm a greedy Drewzel.
Five Fave quotes:
1. "I've never fooled anyone. I've let people fool themselves. They didn't bother to find out who and what I was. Instead they would invent a character for me. I wouldn't argue with them. They were obviously loving somebody I wasn't." ~ Marilyn Monroe
2. "I would rather sit on a pumpkin, and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion." ~ Henry David Thoreau
3."Well, art is art, isn't it? Still, on the other hand, water is water! And east is east and west is west and if you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does. Now, uh... now you tell me what you know. " ~ Groucho Marx
4. "You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body." ~ CS Lewis
5. "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." ~ Dr Seuss
Five current fave songs (aka any excuse to put more music on da blog):
1. Can't stop singing this
2. Some favourite driving music
3. Always beautiful, always a favourite
4. I listen to this song often, can relate
5. I love nearly everything by this guy.
Five Fave blog posts from peeps:
1. Sunny bedroom happiness
2. What are they thinking?
3. Blogging in three pictures
4. One of my fave old posts from my first fave blog.
and 5. my very fave post.
Okay, swing by Pip's and play along too!