Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Fave faves


Me being me...as in a bit vague at times...didn't realise that Pip had made the 5 Faves a regular thing. So in the interests of being cheerful, here's five of my faves today:

1. Easter Eggs. I know that is an incredibly dull and predictable thing to include this week, but I still think they taste better than normal chocolate. I don't know why...maybe it's psychological. But I want to nom them all.

2. Having curly hair. I know it's not trendy, but I like my fuzz. My fat head looks weird with straight hair.

3. This print which I just bought from this Etsy seller. Shopping as therapy, yeah.
4. This quote : "Time spent with cats is never wasted." ~ Sigmund Freud. I'd include dogs in there as well.

5. This post made me laugh. And I needed to this morning.

Go play along if you haven't already!

1 comment:

Oh hello! I do like a wee comment, that way I know you exist!
Sorry I had to turn the ANNOYING word verification back on, but I've been getting too much spam lately. :(

Search This Blog