Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Me being me...as in a bit vague at times...didn't realise that Pip had made the 5 Faves a regular thing. So in the interests of being cheerful, here's five of my faves today:
1. Easter Eggs. I know that is an incredibly dull and predictable thing to include this week, but I still think they taste better than normal chocolate. I don't know why...maybe it's psychological. But I want to nom them all.
2. Having curly hair. I know it's not trendy, but I like my fuzz. My fat head looks weird with straight hair.
3. This print which I just bought from this Etsy seller. Shopping as therapy, yeah.
4. This quote : "Time spent with cats is never wasted." ~ Sigmund Freud. I'd include dogs in there as well.
5. This post made me laugh. And I needed to this morning.
Go play along if you haven't already!