As I'm trying not to be a whinging old bag, let's also make a list of good things in my life at the moment:
- green light for the Peninsula Brown Owls
- super inspiring people in mah interweb world
- solidifying my relationship with the Fella
- new puppies!
- the potential of a new home
- focusing on completing craft projects
Amazing how calming crocheting is, especially with nice soft yarn* in soothing tones. And then I went home and did some more squares for my blanket malarkey. Not all better now, but a bit. Hooray.
Footnote: The yarn I'm using here is acrylic...does anyone else dislike the solid "crunchy" feeling of the finished granny squares using acrylic...and does it disappear with washing?