Saturday, April 13, 2013

All take, no give

Photo from State Library of Victoria

Things have been quiet on the blog this week, as I've found myself with nothing I really want to say. It's one of my beliefs that if you have nothing to say, then don't say anything at all...I don't feel the need to blog for the sake of it, or push anything...so I've been quietly reading and digesting other people's efforts.  This includes this book, and this blog, among others. I've been filling my Blog Lovin' up with new favourites, such as this girl, and this one. And I keep checking in on these two and this lovely to see what's new with them, as I'm in a similar headspace. 

All in all, I've been stressing myself silly this week, but have had good news from the bank, so the new Casa Pudding is going ahead...which is both awesome and scary.  I have an job interview early next week, so I've been brushing up on the relevant skills for that position. Hubert is regularly job searching, the Pudding snoozing, and I've been plodding along on crochet blankie. 

I know I'm always first-with-the-last, but I found this craft book (Panda Crafternoon) online last night, and am a bit taken by some of the projects...must pick up a copy next time I'm out a-purchasing. None of it is new and exciting, or earth-shattering, but I like the presentation, and I like the idea of a few nanna-crafts together in an easy format for me.
Ye olde standards.


Why does the little girl look so freaked out? 


So daily life is a bit limbo-ish at the moment, I've started to mentally say "Oh I won't do that now, will do that at the new place."  I don't know if that's good or bad, but I guess I'm trying to rein everything in before we prepare for THE BIG MOVE.  (See, scary!!)  Anyway, back to the blankie...


1 comment:

  1. have you found a place? How exciting, all this change - new jobs, new home :)

    I totally agree on the not-blogging-for-the-sake - why? Blogs are for you first, the readers second, IMO

    ReplyDelete

Oh hello! I do like a wee comment, that way I know you exist!
Sorry I had to turn the ANNOYING word verification back on, but I've been getting too much spam lately. :(

Search This Blog