Monday, March 25, 2013

Casa Pudding Mk 2

Could we have found a new house?  After being bitterly disappointed by a structural inspection finding our previous potential house too poor to proceed with purchase, we regrouped and spent Saturday house hunting.  There were two possibilites, but we went for the one both Hubert and I agreed on.  So pending the bank actually giving us the money (we have pre-approval, but I trust no-one) and the inspection not finding any major problems, we will have a new Puddingstead.



Cross your fingers (and toes!) because house hunting stress is starting to wear me down.

1 comment:

Oh hello! I do like a wee comment, that way I know you exist!
Sorry I had to turn the ANNOYING word verification back on, but I've been getting too much spam lately. :(

Search This Blog