Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Lust Have It - Feb 2013

First time I've tried Lust Have It.  I've subscribed to BellaBox since the start I think, but never gave it too much thought, it was a nice surprise when it arrived every month, and always fun to see what's inside and test new stuff.  I must confess I love beauty products, but over the past year or two I've tried to confine myself to things like Paul and Joe, Clinique and anything vintage-y styled.  I've started reading the beauty blogs where girls review their purchases and the sample beauty boxes and they're a lot of fun.

Anyway, I was a bit disappointed that Australia Post appears to have played football with my parcel...although happily it doesn't seem to have affected any of the contents.



There's been a few complaints on the FB page about this particular box, but in all honesty, I think people are just whinging. Maybe a full size fake tan isn't your thing, but to get it when it's worth 29.95 and a full size nail polish that's worth 9.99 still seems to be to be pretty good value for $15. Of course you're not going to always like/be able to use what's in the box...it's a beauty lucky dip...and if you're so hung up on not getting what you want, just take your money, go shopping and buy EXACTLY what you want. Me, I like the surprise element of these boxes and I just see it as a bit of fun in the mail every month, for the cost of about three take-away coffees.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hello! I do like a wee comment, that way I know you exist!
Sorry I had to turn the ANNOYING word verification back on, but I've been getting too much spam lately. :(

Search This Blog