Sunday, November 4, 2012

Taunted

So I was looking at Urban Outfitters' page...I've never bought anything from there before, but they were offering free shipping to Australia if you spent more than $50, so I thought I'd give it a go. I ended up ordering a shelf and picture frames. Shelf - that blue is my favourite colour:
What I really wanted is this ~ a cushion for our new charcoal coloured couch:
and this ~ the most perfect lamp for behind said couch:
But they don't ship these things to Australia. How vexing. Now I'm off to trawl ebay and the local interwebs in search of a lamp that satisfies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hello! I do like a wee comment, that way I know you exist!
Sorry I had to turn the ANNOYING word verification back on, but I've been getting too much spam lately. :(

Search This Blog