Monday, February 20, 2012

Today

Thinking about a change. I realised I achieved nothing on my resolution list from last year.
So a few things I have to do:
-get new job
-move house
-join a bowling league
-take up yoga
-get involved in a roller derby league

I've decided I've got between now and December to do the job thing, but I'm gonna start applying for ones now. We need to pick an area and work towards getting there, I can't afford life in this city for a while, so I think I'll try something new. This won't affect Hubert adversely, he's used to moving and I think he'll be happier.

As for me, I don't know. I can't think of that many people that will have a hole in their life if I go. Besides the family and AM. And the T4s. I feel rather peripheral to all the rest of my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hello! I do like a wee comment, that way I know you exist!
Sorry I had to turn the ANNOYING word verification back on, but I've been getting too much spam lately. :(

Search This Blog