Sunday, September 25, 2011

Bit o'crochet

Today during a somewhat aimless wander in Lincraft, I bought this pattern book:




There's also a crochet blankie pattern in there, and a granny square one too. I know the rest of blogland seems to be madly in love with granny squares, but no, I don't really want to make a cardi trimmed with them, or a scarf, or slippers.

But each to their own.

What I did start is the long stripey v-neck jumper...which basically looks like a straight multi-coloured blankie worked in treble. The yarn is somewhat yummy. Of course, it remains to be seen if I will actually finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hello! I do like a wee comment, that way I know you exist!
Sorry I had to turn the ANNOYING word verification back on, but I've been getting too much spam lately. :(

Search This Blog