Monday, January 3, 2011

Why, hello


Yes, it's been a long time between posts. A few things have kept me from blogging or doing anything exciting in general:
~ the CBFs
~ goddamn work relocating me to the city - was meaning 3+ hours travel time every day
~ consequently, searching for a new rental
~ moving house
~ the CBFs
and
~ nothing much to say really.

Anyway, time to wish you a Happy New Year, and as the last couple of years (for me) have been a bit crappy, I'm hoping this one will be a good'un.

3 comments:

  1. I hope this ones a good one for you too Steph. Where did you move to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yah! You can come along to the NCB when we start up again this year!

    ReplyDelete

Oh hello! I do like a wee comment, that way I know you exist!
Sorry I had to turn the ANNOYING word verification back on, but I've been getting too much spam lately. :(

Search This Blog