Tuesday, July 20, 2010

It goes on


Mount Gambier's Blue Lake, originally uploaded by natmeister.

I just realised that I haven't blogged for about a month. Mostly because I haven't felt that I've had anything to say. I still don't know where I'm at or where I'm going.

Went to Mount Gambier on the weekend for a look around. That picture isn't mine though - the Lake wasn't blue, just a dull grey colour. Hence I didn't take any photos, just wasn't in the mood. Mount Gambier is quiet and by my standards, a small place really. I think I need to go back in the warmer weather to get a good feel for the place.

Actually I still have nothing to say. I'll edit this later.

1 comment:

  1. What's going on with your life? Did you find somewhere to rent in the end?

    ReplyDelete

Oh hello! I do like a wee comment, that way I know you exist!
Sorry I had to turn the ANNOYING word verification back on, but I've been getting too much spam lately. :(

Search This Blog