Friday, June 18, 2010

Happy things

As it's Friday (which in itself is a happy thing), I'll list some happy things today:

~ new frock

~ some more yarn for the granny malarkey
(note - this granny square does not live anymore, I pulled it out)

~ catching up with friends on the weekend

~ two of my new fave blogs : this one and this one

~ going to see this girl tonight:


And I'd like to spend some time here:
Well that's Dottie Angel's couch, but I'll be spending some quality time with my own couch.

Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I like Katie Noonan, haven't seen much of her since George though! Hope you had fun!

    ReplyDelete

Oh hello! I do like a wee comment, that way I know you exist!
Sorry I had to turn the ANNOYING word verification back on, but I've been getting too much spam lately. :(

Search This Blog