Thursday, April 15, 2010

Buffalo gals



Clicking via blog to Etsy store, I found these two pieces of clothing. As I have no money and even if I did, these wouldn't fit me in a million years, I decided to make note to self to make "prairie" type skirt. Oh yes, I have the requisite boots somewhere.

Obviously these are not my photos ...go here and here if you like and want to buy.

As an aside, here are two of my new favourite blogs:
Gatsby and me
Mary Van Note
go visit them, I know you'll be in love.

2 comments:

  1. Good one Steph, now following Gatsby and me! Soemone else who likes Swapmeets? LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so glad you found me and vice versa!

    ReplyDelete

Oh hello! I do like a wee comment, that way I know you exist!
Sorry I had to turn the ANNOYING word verification back on, but I've been getting too much spam lately. :(

Search This Blog