Monday, February 1, 2010

February


...or as I have christened it "Granruary".

As I was driving to work this morning, I was pondering the fact that I think February is one of my favourite months of the year. We still have beautiful Summer weather in Melbourne, and the holidaying hoardes are all safely encased back at work and school. Life returns to normal, yet it's a Summery relaxed normal. This time last year I was housesitting the Stanley cat in Albert Park, and in retrospect it was a life changing experience for me. For the better I think. Happy February everyone!

[image source - and you can buy yourself this calendar here.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hello! I do like a wee comment, that way I know you exist!
Sorry I had to turn the ANNOYING word verification back on, but I've been getting too much spam lately. :(

Search This Blog