Friday, September 25, 2009

Seen around Savers

Photos of the things I *didn't* buy:

Okay, who even would have wasted time thinking up such a useless piece of crap? And look at those fingernails. Ick.


Gorgeous Laura Ashley dress... early 70's methinks? And the price? For you, just $99.99. I kid you not.

Another original 70's dress, but my sieve like brain can't remember the brand... it was "Miss Something" this one is a size 13, and again, only $99.99. Savers are tripping. Grr.

And ...well words fail me! Spotted in the homewares section:

1 comment:

  1. Haha those teeth beat the toupee I spotted a few months ago at the oppie.
    Nice to see its not only our op shops that are tripping about prices these days.

    ReplyDelete

Oh hello! I do like a wee comment, that way I know you exist!
Sorry I had to turn the ANNOYING word verification back on, but I've been getting too much spam lately. :(

Search This Blog