Friday, October 15, 2010

It's Friday

This fact makes me very happy! It's a rainy day, but I don't mind, as I'm looking forward to:
~ getting some decent sleep (haven't been sleeping well all week, maybe I can catch up on the weekend)
~ doing some embroidery...and I bet I'll start something new. Bad me.
~ meeting my best friend's new doggy.
~ playing with some stationery for my letter writing escapade.
~ hanging with the Hubert.
~ SSRD bout tomorrow night. Hooray for local (to me) Derby.
~ watching some DVDs and generally being a sloth.
No other exciting plans, because until next pay I don't have a brass razoo.
Hope you have a great weekend, whatever you get up to!

1 comment:

  1. yay to you coming to the Bout tonight!!! see you there, lovely xx

    ReplyDelete

Oh hello! I do like a wee comment, that way I know you exist!
Sorry I had to turn the ANNOYING word verification back on, but I've been getting too much spam lately. :(

Search This Blog